First Time Home Buyers Information
Who is a First Time Home Owner?
If you have not owned a primary residence in the past three years, you may qualify for one of the first-time buyer programs.
I can assist you in getting with a lender that can get you qualified for a loan and help you with any first time buyer or no money down programs! When you work with me, you are working with someone who represents you and looks out for your best interests. This means I can focus 100% on your needs. As your representatives, I can negotiate the best price and terms for you on your perfect home. All of this is free of charge!!!
First Time Progams
CC Bond (Cleveland/McClain County Bond)
TOP 10 LIST BEFORE YOU START LOOKING FOR NEW HOME…
- Do an honest evaluation of your income how much of a payment can you afford. The basic rule is to not exceed 31% of your gross income
- Make sure that all of your monthly bills are paid on time
- Revolving accounts need to be below 25% of the current high limit. Most people do not realize the credit bureau deducts for charging too much on your card
- Locate your last two years tax returns and W-2’s … you can not do a loan without them
- Locate your last two months bank account statements. We must prove you have the assets to close your loan
- Locate a full 30 days of pay stubs…If you are paid every two weeks, you will need 3 stubs..Your name and year to date income must show
- Get a Pre-Approval from a reputable lender...They will evaluate your credit and income and give you a maximum payment
- Work with a Realtor … They will help guide you through the lending process as well as the home purchase… VERY IMPORTANT!!!
- Put together files with all your important communications from your lender…do not trust your memory!!!
- Never rush into anything...Make sure you have the assets and income to support your purchase! (after all it is nice to afford football tickets and have life than overextending yourself for ‘four walls’)
Let me know if I can help you with your new home journey…
When you talk with your lender they will be able to further assist you in what type of
mortgage and first time home owner assistance is best for you!