Native American Loan-Section 184
If you are a Native American and have your CDIB (Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood) Card then you need to check into this loan when purchasing a home.
There are many advantages to using a Section 184:
- Low Down Payment: 2.25% on loans over $50,000 and only 1.25% on loans under $50,000
- Low Interest Rates: based on market rates, not on applicant’s Credit Scores
- Manual Underwriting: The Program utilizes a hands-on approach to underwriting and approval opposed to automated decision-making tools.
- Growing National Network of Approved Lenders: Our network of approved lenders includes national companies and local banks to suit your needs. Our Lenders have also been trained on the unique circumstances of Native homeownership.
- No monthly mortgage insurance: a one-time 1% up front guarantee fee is paid at closing and can be financed into the loan.
- Protection from predatory lending: Our Program monitors the fees our approved lenders can charge Native borrowers. Section 184 loans cannot be used for Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs).
- Knowledgeable Staff: Our staff understands the unique circumstances associated with lending on Native Lands and we work with borrowers to achieve home ownership and to avoid default and foreclosure.
If you need assistance with finding a home using a sect. 184 Loan or want to find a lender that will do this loan, just send me a email and I can help you . firstname.lastname@example.org
This is for information purposes only and is not an advertisement to extend customer credit. Program rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.